Welcome to the Chaos

You have stumbled upon the new blog (i.e. random babblings) of a quirky single mom. A shoot-from-the-hip, anti-pink (yet almost gaggingly perky), non-traditional, can cuss like a sailor but loves insanely and has the save the world syndrome gal who is bracing for a future as a Crazy Cat Lady though she secretly hopes like hell it doesn't come true. Enjoy your stay and feel free to say hi- I don't bite. Well, unless we're dating and you are into that type of thing or you contain peanut butter. >;-)

About Me

My photo
Quirky single mom of two monkeys. I used to beat up the kids that picked on the "special students" during recess. Now I work with those with chronic mental illness. I speak quite a few languages, enjoy coed naked underwater basket weaving, have an addiction to Sushi and humor is my defense mechanism. Arrogant people make my right eye twitch. I'm ambidextrously brained, I will knit for tattoos, I am the friend that everyone comes to for advice and bail money. I pride myself on keeping my eyes, ears, heart and mind open. Making me laugh goes a long way with me, I think the brain is the sexiest organ and I'm the kinda gal you can take anywhere and I'll have a good time. Other than that, I'm just me.

Followers

Ah Nataliisms- Word #1

woob ⋅ie

[woobee] –noun, plural woob⋅ies

This is a phrase used often by me for decades now. It stems from the movie "Mr. Mom" wherein the little boy's security blanket was referred to as his "woobie." That which is considered woobie is a totally personal thing. It will vary gianormously. Essentially, it is as follows:

Something or someone that is sooooooooo comfy that it feels like a warm, safe hug.

A woobie could be a blanket, a sweater, I have "Red Woobie Slippers," a person, hell even a cup of really good hojicha. If it makes ya feel squishy, it's woobie. If you want to wrap yourself in it and snuggle down forever- woobie. If the mere thought of it makes you smile and sigh- woobie.

It is important to note that while they say that matters of the heart bring about the harshest karmic payback, I firmly believe that stealing another person's woobie will bring about a karmic bitch slap of equal or greater proportion.

Everyone needs some woobage in their life.


woob⋅i⋅ness, woobage, woob⋅i⋅fied, woob⋅i⋅fi⋅cation

1 comments:

Miragi said...

I get it now :D My woobies include bed. We got the best bed ever when we moved into our house. Another woobie is my Colts hoodie. Comfy and warm and hoodie. :D Thanks for the 'splainin' :D

Post a Comment